Aluminum Terrace Door
The Bi-45 is an in-swing terrace door. It perfectly suits condominiums, apartment buildings, residential homes or commercial applications.
Characteristics & Benefits
Our all-aluminum terrace doors come with the following features:
- 5 ½’’-thick frame
- 1 7⁄8” PVC thermal barrier
- Triple weatherstripping for maximum insulation
- 7⁄8” double-glazed sashes with PVC glazing bead
- Gray multipoint handle with 4 locking points
- Stainless steel multipoint bar
- Zamak hinges
- Exterior and interior handle
- Dual sealed unit with 4 mm (3⁄16”) clear tempered glass panes for a total thickness of 22 mm (7⁄8”)
- 2 5⁄8”, 17⁄8” and 7⁄8” exterior jamb extension
- 11⁄16’’ brickmould
- Exterior weephole cover
- 2 5⁄8” and 1 7⁄8” sill extension
- 5’’, 4’’, 3’’ and 2’’ sill flashing
Our all-aluminum terrace doors are very popular for condos and elevated housing units.
|U factor1||Energy Rating1||NAFS2|
|Aluminum Terrace Door||Dual Glaze||1,59||N/A||PT – Class CW PG60 935mm x 2260mm (38" x 89")|
The standard colours for this patio door are black, brown or white on the outside, and white on the inside. Custom colours also available. The colours shown may differ from actual colours and should only be used for project purposes.
We offer a FREE no obligation quote where one of our sales associates will go to your home, and measure your windows, door, patio door, siding, and discuss various options and installation services.