Performer PVC Patio Door
Performer PVC patio doors from ENERGI can be customized in a multitude of ways. Options include security features, mini-blinds, colours, transoms and more.
Characteristics & Benefits
Our Perforer Patio Doors come with the following features:
- 5 5/8” or 7 3/8” frame made of wood and PVC ensuring exceptional sturdiness
- Plan stiles and interlocks are steel reinforced
- Screen door with extruded aluminum frame and fiberglass mesh
- Self-lubricating nylon tandem panel rollers provide smooth gliding action
- Screen with adjustable rollers for an effortless operation without coming off the track
- High performance sill design has a 10 degree slope for superior water tightness and drainage
- Sash panels co-extruded with dual flex PVC surrounding the entire 1” thick I.G. unit for optimum seal
- PVC requires minimal maintenance
- All exposed aluminum is anodized to prevent corrosion
- Optional twin-point mortise lock reduces the risk of break-ins.
- Exterior key lock cylinder
- Foot lock
- Top guard lock
- Security bar
- Garden door with embossed panels
- Decorative handles with a choice of 7 finishes
- Internal mini-blinds
- Sidelites and transoms
- Glazing and decorator grid options
- Sill extensions, nailing fin and brickmould for new constructions
- Wide colour selection or custom paint
|U factor1||Energy Rating1||NAFS2|
|6’ Performer HP patio door||Dual Glaze||1.76||32||71 x 81 (1803mm x 2057mm) Class LC-PG50|
|8’ x 8’ Performer HP patio door||Triple Glaze||1.31||36||
96’’ x 96’’ (2443mm x 2440mm) Class LC-PG30
Here are some PVC standard colours. Custom colours also available. The colours shown may differ from actual colours and should only be used for project purposes.
We offer a FREE no obligation quote where one of our sales associates will go to your home, and measure your windows, door, patio door, siding, and discuss various options and installation services.