C-738 Aluminum Sliding Windows
Boasting a new innovative design, the C-738 aluminum slider with tandem rollers operates smoothly and is easy to clean.
Characteristics & Benefits
The C-735 all alluminum windows come with the following features:
- 7 3⁄8” extruded tubular aluminum frame
- Tandem rollers ensure smooth sash operation
- Tubular frame extrusions facilitating on-site installation of the membrane
- Automatic aluminum locking handles installed inside the sashes
- Dual sealed units with double 3 mm clear glass panes for a total exterior thickness of 21 mm or two 3 mm clear glass panes
- Extruded aluminum screen frame
- 2 5⁄8”, 1 7⁄8”, or 7⁄8” exterior frame extender
- 1 1⁄16” brickmould
- 5”, 4 1⁄4”, 3 1⁄4”, or 2 1⁄4” sill flashing
- Eyelet handles (2 per sash) and spring latches (2 per sash)
- Double or triple glazing options
|U factor1||Energy Rating1||NAFS2|
|Horizontal Slider||Dual Glaze||1,76||29||C738 – Class CW PG30 1800mm x 1500mm (71” x 60”)|
|Triple Glaze||1,31||28||C738 – Class LC PG70 1600mm x 1100mm (63” x 44”)|
Aluminum Standard Colours
Here are our exterior aluminum standard colours for this slider window. Inside standard colour is white. Custom colours also available. The colours shown may differ from actual colours and should only be used for project purposes.
We offer a FREE no obligation quote where one of our sales associates will go to your home, and measure your windows, door, patio door, siding, and discuss various options and installation services.