Econova Hybrid Hung Windows
The EcoNova Hybrid Hung Windows feature a contemporary and sturdy sash with an innovative Truth automatic locking system. EcoNova windows were designed to optimize energy efficiency and were developed in accordance with the new, increasingly stringent industry standards.
Characteristics & Benefits
The EcoNova hybrid windows come with the following features:
- Assembling inspired by aeronautical technology that eliminates cracking opportunities
- 5 5/16” and 6 9/16” frames with 3/4“ and 1/2“ integrated drywall return
- New-design Truth automatic locking system
- Contemporary styling
- Smooth operation and durable construction
- Design permits multiple assemblies and increased reinforcement
- Removable mosquito screen
- Zero-gravity balance system
- 7/8” sealed unit
- Wide variety of standard colours, including anodized aluminum
- Grilles and simulated divided lights (SDL)
- Wide array of colours available (exterior)
- Variety of brickmould options and factory-installed jamb extension
- Available in architectural shapes
- Available in 1 ¼” triple-pane sealed unit
Truth’s Positive Action Lock (PAL) Systems are some of the most versatile and easy to operate locking systems in the marketplace today. A simple movement of the locking tab disengages the lock allowing the sash to move freely. When the window is closed, the PAL System automatically locks, securing the window without having to manipulate the lock again.
|U factor1||Energy Rating1||NAFS2|
|Operator Casement||Dual Glaze||1,65||32||Class R PG65 H 1000 x 1600 (40 x 63)|
|Triple Glaze||1,14||39||Class R PG65 H 1000 x 1600 (40 x 63)|
Standard Hybrid Window Colours
Here are our aluminum standard colours. Custom colours also available. The colours shown may differ from actual colours and should only be used for project purposes.
We offer a FREE no obligation quote where one of our sales associates will go to your home, and measure your windows, door, patio door, siding, and discuss various options and installation services.